ELC 2018 invites academic administrators, faculty, and clinicians to engage with one another on the theme Our Leadership Landscape: Perspectives from the Ground Level to 30,000 Feet. The conference begins with the 5th Annual Dr. Geneva R. Johnson Forum on Innovation where participants are encouraged to reconsider the future of physical therapy education through a lens of excellence. We will present educational programming based on five thematic areas:
- Taking flight and advancing PT education to promote access and equity
- Leading through innovation and simulation
- Embedding leadership skills across didactic and clinical education
- Developing strategies to build resilience in academic and clinical environments
- Blending leadership in interprofessional education
Submit your abstract now: https://apta-elc2018.abstractcentral.com
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront in Jacksonville, FL
the discount reservation link for ELC attendees is forthcoming
Before making your reservation - save the date to attend the Medical Education Research Certificate workshop that will be held at the conference site on Thursday, October 11. This workshop is co-sponsored by ACAPT, The Education Section, and APTA. (Workshop titles tbd)
Registration has not yet opened.
The 2018 program will be provided at a later date
We will procure volunteers later this summer. If you're interested, please email email@example.com.